PRE –SELECTION CALL FOR ENROLMENT INTO A TOUR OPERATOR INCUBATOR PROGRAMME.
Brought to you by the Department of Tourism in partnership with Provincial Departments, District and Local Municipalities.
A call is hereby made for tourism businesses to tender their application for participation in a tour operator incubation programme for a period of three (3) years. Businesses eligible for enrolment should be active at CIPC registrations.
Further eligibility criteria include:
• Entrepreneurs must have innovative and viable business that will add on tourism growth;
• Owner must be RSA resident;
• Businesses owned by youth, women and people with disabilities preferable;
• Businesses must have operated for not less than 1 years;
• Businesses in tour and travel related services will be given priority;
• Owner must run or manager plays a central role in managing business;
• Entrepreneurs must commit to sign cooperation agreement with incubator and available all times for incubation commitments.
• Commitment to provide own contribution in selected aspects of business development i.e. industry association membership, grading and business equipment support in par with performance of the business
• Membership to a local tourism association will be an added advantage
Apply by filling an application form, business needs assessment questionnaire, providing a business profile, proof of business registration, proof of residence and certified copies of ID.
Submit application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 16 October 2020 at 18:00 and first come, first method will be applied.
Enquiries: Ms. Ursula Zondo, Tel No: (012) 444 6537Last published 29 September 2020