INTERNAL (Only employees currently employed at the Overberg District Municipality can apply)
The Overberg District Municipality has the following vacancy in the Directorate Community Services, Department: LED, Tourism, Resorts and EPWP, to be filled as soon as possible.
GENERAL ASSISTANT (1x UILENKRAALSMOND)
• Basic literacy
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to function in a team
• Applicants must be literate in at least two of the three languages of the Western Cape
• Perform cleaning duties of bungalows, ablution blocks and the Reservation office at Uilenkraalsmond Resort.
• Cleaning of the terrain around the chalets at the Resort
• Ensure satisfactory use of recreational facilities by Resort users
• Ensure health and safety in use of facilities
Remuneration: (T3 =R107 460 – R126 876 per annum) plus the normal fringe benefits of a Local Authority.
All applications must submit the prescribed ODM application form, (found on www.odm.org.za) together with a detailed CV, certified copies of original qualifications, ID document and driver’s licence, the names of three references from current and previous employers including their current e-mail address must be completed. All documents are to be returned to the Department: Human Resources, Private Bag X22, Bredasdorp 7280. Incomplete and late applications and applications with no proof of requirements will not be processed or considered. For any enquiries on this regard please contact Mrs. Anita August on (028) 425 1157 or email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 15 July 2022
1. Overberg District Municipality is committed to Equal Opportunity. Candidates from designated groups, including those with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
2. It would be expected of candidates to be subjected through evaluations and that previous and current employers, as well as references will be contacted. Verification will be done on qualifications, criminal and credit records.
3. Overberg District Municipality complies with the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act4 of 2013(POPIA), Applicants agree that their personal information may be recorded and processed by the Municipality.
4. If no notification is received within 90 days, please regard your application as unsuccessful. The right not to make an appointment or to re-advertise is reserved by council.