INTERNAL (Only employees currently employed at the Overberg District Municipality can apply)
The Overberg District Municipality has the following vacancy in the Directorate Community Services, Department: Resorts, to be filled as soon as possible.
SUPERVISOR (1x DIE DAM)
• Grade 10
• Code C1 drivers license with PDP
• Supervision skills with three (3) years experience
• Reporting requirements of terrain, bungalows, ablution blocks and vehicles • Give written and oral feedback of the bungalows and ablution blocks repairs • Request quotes from suppliers to buy the necessary items for repairs • Reporting health and safety requirements and incidents of workers • Removal of sewerage to sewerage plant • Reporting of paraffin, fuel and water meter readings • Pre-tip inspection of council vehicles • Supervision of the safe usage of machinery by the workers • Supervision and ensure maintenance of infrastructure, Terrain, Bungalows, Ablution blocks and Council Buildings • Receiving payments for accommodation/electricity and issue receipts • Receiving payments and issue receipts for electricity purchases • Balancing of money with receipts issued • Handover of monies, receipt book and departure, arrival list after balancing function was done.
Remuneration: (T7 =R171 804 – R222 948 per annum) plus the normal fringe benefits of a Local Authority.
Closing date: 15 July 2022
All applications must be submitted on the prescribed ODM application form, (found on www.odm.org.za) together with a detailed CV, certified copies of original qualifications, ID document and driver’s licence, and the names of three references from current and previous employers including their current e-mail address must be included. All documents are to be returned to the Department: Human Resources, Private Bag X22, Bredasdorp 7280. Incomplete and late applications and applications with no proof of requirements will not be processed or considered. For any enquiries on this regard please contact Mrs. Anita August on (028) 425 1157 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Overberg District Municipality is committed to Equal Opportunity. Candidates from designated groups, including those with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
2. It would be expected of candidates to be subjected through evaluations and that previous and current employers, as well as references will be contacted. Verification will be done on qualifications, criminal and credit records.
3. Overberg District Municipality complies with the Protection of Personal Information Act, Act4 of 2013(POPIA), Applicants agree that their personal information may be recorded and processed by the Municipality.
4. If no notification is received within 90 days, please regard your application as unsuccessful. The right not to make an appointment or to re-advertise is reserved by council.