Overberg District Municipality is committed to enhance opportunities for the broader community of the Overberg District area (Swellendam, Theewaterskloof, Overstrand and Cape Agulhas). Applicants are hereby invited for South African citizens, who are a permanent residence of the Overberg District area and who are registered at accredited tertiary institutions.
Applicants from disadvantaged background and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
FIELD OF STUDIES:
Economics, Accounting/Financial Accounting, Internal Audit, Risk Management; Infrastructure (e.g., Civil Engineering, Town Planning, Architectural, Chemical Engineering)
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION:
• Reside in the Overberg District Municipality area.
• Learners between the age of 18 and 35 (preference will be given to recent Grade 12 learners)
• South African citizens with a valid South African Identity document
• Comply with the entry requirements set by the institution and have proof of registration or acceptance letter.
• Bursaries will only be awarded to students studying at accredited South African academic institutions.
• Bursary assistance will only be awarded to applicants who are studying towards the achievement of their first degree or national diploma
• The Bursary is subjected to the availability of funds.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE APPLICATION:
• Prescribed bursary application form available on the municipal website or at the Human Resources Department
• Student’s academic record, Grade 12, or latest results.
• Certified copy of South African Identity document.
• Proof of permanent residential address (copy of municipal account)
• Parent or Guardian’s Identity documents.
• Proof of monthly household income of both parents (salary or pension slips -All Pay), affidavit if unemployed)
• Proof of academic acceptance registration.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PAYMENTS:
• Proof of Registration
• Invoice for tuition fees and Accommodation
Completed application forms with abovementioned certified documents must be delivered or posted to the Overberg District Municipality to the Department of Human Resources, Private Bag X22, Bredasdorp, 7280 for attention Mrs Zoe Feni or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms are available at all Overberg District offices or can be downloaded from the Website at https://odm.org.za/resource-category/application-forms.
Enquiries can be directed to Mrs Zoe Feni @ 028 4251157.
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS: 06 FEBRUARY 2023 AT 16:30Last published 27 January 2023